Read Quotes #1 and Quotes #2 to understand why I’m writing a list of 5 quotes once every week.
- We thought of life by analogy with a journey, a pilgrimage, which had a serious purpose at the end, and the thing was to get to that end, success or whatever it is, maybe heaven after you’re dead. But we missed the point the whole way along. It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing or to dance while the music was being played. - Alan Watts
- Big Brother isn’t watching. He’s singing and dancing. He’s pulling rabbits out of a hat. Big Brother’s busy holding your attention every moment you’re awake. He’s making sure you’re always distracted. He’s making sure you’re fully absorbed. He’s making sure your imagination withers. Until it’s as useful as your appendix. - Chuck Palahniuk
- Anybody who has ever taken drugs to get „high“ will know that the high eventually turns into a low, that the pleasure turns into some form of pain. - The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
- The surprising compelling mathematics of innovation: if you want more success, you have to be prepared to shrug off more failure . - Creative Confidence: Unleashing the Creative Potential Within Us All
- I learned that creativity is always in hindsight, It’s not about just coming up with the one genius idea that solves the problem, but trying and failing at a hundred other solutions before arriving at the best one. - Ankit Gupta