Read Quotes #1 and Quotes #2 to understand why I’m writing a list of 5 quotes once every week.
- When you find a writer who really is saying something to you, read everything that writer has written and you will get more education and depth of understanding out of that than reading a scrap here and a scrap there and elsewhere. Then go to people who influenced that writer, or those who were related to him, and your world builds together in an organic way that is really marvelous. - The Hero’s Journey: Joseph Campbell on His Life and Work
- No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it’s not the same river and he’s not the same man. - Heraclitus
- We are dangerous when we are not conscious of our responsibility for how we behave, think, and feel. - Nonviolent Communication
- An easy way to check whether you’ve made an observation or an evaluation is to ask yourself, ‘What did I actually see or hear?’ - How to Deliver Constructive Feedback in Difficult Situations
- What other car company on Earth says, 6 months after you bought a car, “oh, hey, our engineers figured out how to squeeze 5% more performance out of the existing vehicle you own, here’s a free OTA software update for that”? - Ben Sprecher