Read Quotes #1 and Quotes #2 to understand why I’m writing a list of 5 quotes once every week.
- It’s lonely at the top. 99% of people are convinced they are incapable of achieving great things, so they aim for mediocre. The level of competition is thus fiercest for ‘realistic’ goals, paradoxically making them the most competitive. - Tim Ferriss
- The time you spend being jealous of others’ success is time they spent working. Guess which one is more valuable. - Jon Westenberg
- What if there were a way, without being an athlete, to feel what athletes feel? To play all the time, instead of working? Or else to enjoy work so much that it becomes essentially the same thing. - Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike
- Satisfaction comes from creating something from start to finish, where people take pleasure and satisfaction in both the process and the result. - Ikigai: The Japanese Secret to a Long and Happy Life
- Given a ten percent chance of a 100 times payoff, you should take that bet every time. But you’re still going to be wrong nine times out of ten. We all know that if you swing for the fences, you’re going to strike out a lot, but you’re also going to hit some home runs. - Jeff Bezos